Friday, February 25, 2011

Favourite Reads of Division 4

Mr. Village asked the students to write about the best book they have ever read.  Here were the responses:

The best book I've EVER read is a Magic Fairy book because it has magic, goblins and fairies.
by Tessa

The best book I've EVER read is the Three Little Pigs because I like it when the third pig is smart and uses bricks.
by Joey


The best book I've EVER read is The Magicians Nephew by C. S. Lewis.  I like this book because it has a horse with wings and it is relaxing.
by Cassandra

The best book I've EVER read is a cookbook because I like cooking and want to make food.
by Justin

The best book I've EVER read are the Narnia series.  They are awesome!  They are written by C. S. Lewis.
by Nate

The best book I've EVER read is Bone by Jeff Smith.  I like them because they are comics.
by Jalen

The best book I've EVER read is Bone by Jeff Smith.  I like Bone because it is funny and fun.
by Isaac

The best book I've EVER read is the Holy Bible by more than 40 authors.  I like it because it is a huge love letter from God!
by Hannah


The best book I've EVER read is Bone Ghost Circles by Jeff Smith because I like the characters and what they do.
by Keenen

The best book I've EVER read is The Simpson Comics by Matt Gronies.  I like it because it is funny.
by Malachi

The best book I've EVER read is Bone by Jeff Smith.  The Bone books are awesome.  I'm reading Tall Tales right now.  It is so cool.
by Chase

The best book I've EVER read is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I like every single book by Jeff Kinney.  They are awesome because they are funny.
by Mikeal

The best book I've EVER read is More Pies by Robert Munch because at my grandmas house we make pies.
by Dariyah

The best book I've EVER read is Bone by Jeff Smith.  I like this book because it is like a comic.
by Brad

The best book I've EVER read is Dear Dumb Diary.  It is so fun and really good.  It is about a girl who goes to middle school.
by Desi

The best book I've EVER read is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I like every single book by Jeff Kinney.  They are awesome because they are funny.
by Mikeal


The best book I've EVER read are the Bone books.  They are the best book I've read in my life.  The author is Jeff Smith.  It is my favourite because there is fighting.

by Noah


The best book I've EVER read is Put Me In a Book by Robert Munsch because it is short and sweet and Munsch is a great author.
by Hailey

The best book I've EVER read is Diary of a Wimpy Kid, "The Ugly Truth" by Jeff Kinney.
by Lexi

I always love to hear about the books that the students choose to read for enjoyment!  And I usually find myself adding a few new books to my "must read list".  Thanks grade 3/4 for inspiring me...I think I will start with a Bone book!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment